How does it all work?
How do I get work?
After registering your resume with us we take into consideration your skills, needs and interests, we will call you with the first available assignment. Once you’ve accepted an assignment we trust that you will perform to the best of your ability and see the assignment through to completion.
Although you will be doing work for one of our clients, Precruitment is your employer. Your time sheet and pay are processed by us. Your Precruitment consultant is your contact for all work assignments.
It is important for you to ensure that we are always aware of your contact numbers. Your assignments, and therefore work, depend on our ability to contact you quickly and reliably.
As a Precruitment Temp it is recommended that you have a personal mobile phone, complete with message bank. We need to be able to contact you at all times. If you do not have a mobile, and it is not compulsory, it is highly recommended you have a normal telephone complete with an answering machine or message bank.
Keeping in Touch
Please let us know:
- Updates on your availability to work. If you’re unavailable for a period of time, please let us know in advance.
- When you’ve enhanced your skills or learned new ones so we can add those details to your file, and match you to the right assignments.
- When your assignment has been extended.
- As soon as you learn when your temporary assignment will finish, to confirm your availability for other assignments.
- If you would like to apply for a permanent job with a Precruitment client you have worked for.
- If you are unsure how to handle a sensitive or uncomfortable situation while on assignment
- Our Precruitment consultants work as a team to find you the right assignments. If, for any reason, your consultant is unavailable don’t hesitate to ask for help from any other members of our staff.
Please contact Precruitment immediately if:
- You are injured or have an incident while on assignment.
- You’re going to be late or cannot make it to an assignment for any reason. We will call the client and explain the situation. Our office has a telephone message bank, so you can leave a message at any time.
- You believe you are experiencing any type of harassment while on assignment.
- You change your name, address, telephone number or the bank account into which your pay will be deposited.
- A client asks you to return for another assignment or offers you a full time position
Snorkel, swim, dive or relax on a Great Barrier Reef Trip to Green Island with Big Cat Green Island Reef Cruises for a day in tropical paradise!